Monday 5 May 2008

Washing Herbs

Its not all rosie in the garden...or on the window sill...I'm really trying with this seed thing - I thought my downfall would be remembering to water, but I'm managing to do that, even the ones in the greenhouse which is a miracle! But when I have to move them from one pot to another, I'm struggling a bit...well alot! I split my plant pot of chives from one pot into two (like it said in the book) and instead of looking neat and tidy like they did in the farmers market, they look more like my hair in the morning! All wonky and frizzy! Only I could have frizzy chives?

It turns out, though, it didn't really matter 'cause on Friday I knocked one of the pots off the windowsill and into my washing up water! I didn't give up though! I fished them out of the dish water, wiped off the bubbles and planted them again! I've never seen Alan Titchmarsh do this, but you never know!

I'm starting to think that I'm not cut out for this gardening lark...

0 comments: