Saturday 10 May 2008

All gone pear shaped!


The angel of death has visited our greenhouse! I knew it was all going too well. Sob!
Before the wicked Swannacks and Bradburys distracted me over the weekend, I had been remembering to water my plants everyday. No problem. But on Tuesday, Megan ran in hysterically screaming that the plants were laying down! Although you can't see it now, these sunflowers were big bushy plants until they got abandoned for the hottest weekend of the year!
Amazingly, after a good water, they did stand up again, although they look pathetic!
On a postivie note, at least we didn't buy a guinea pig! A girl can't be expected to remember everything and I fear I would remember to feed and water a guine pig too late!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How have your resusitation (I still don't know how to spell that!) efforts gone with your plants? Dad's off to the temple today and leaving me in sole charge of the hundreds of tomato plants in the greenhouse. Be aftaid, be very afraid!!!