Thursday 29 May 2008

Bank Holiday Feast

We had a bank holiday feast at Delores' - a lovely roast dinner - and because its her birthday weekend, of course there was a cake and a birthday song...
...but should you trust Lorraine with holding the cake?
...give Delores the centre stage and there's no stopping her - did I mention she won best actress award at this year's roadshow? Can you tell from these photos?

Another surprise - Liam's cousin Collette came to visit - I thought Delores was tall (she's about 5'8 or 10), but it turns out she's tiny in her family! I hope she's passed on those tall Bonner genes to my kids to balance out my mum's genes!
Natural talent - that's what Richard keeps saying about Sam and his boxing skills (that might be because of the way Sam attacks Rich whenever he's around!) Time for a warm up:
Practice that winning pose!
I certainly don't want to get anywhere near those gloves! I'm gonna hold Richard responsible for any damage caused...

0 comments: