Saturday 10 May 2008

GI Ruth

A few weeks ago when we were in Sheffield, I paid a late night visit to Laura. She's the only person I know who I could even consider popping round to see at 11.45pm after a night out with Meersbrook mums! It was very late! And it followed a 4 hour phone marathon the week before. There's just so much to catch up on now that we live at other ends of the country!

I took her birthday present - a book I thought she would enjoy. Laura's birthday isn't until November but my new theory is I need to give pressies when I find them!

And so she gave me a present right back!

She knows my love of recipe books and my constant diet (the latest being Rosemary Connelly which is a low GI diet ) so its the perfect book!

This week I had a go at a few recipes:

Salmon, Spinach and Sweet Potatoes

Low GI Carbonara

Yum - all tastey!

0 comments: