Saturday 24 May 2008

Last minute BBQ

Sunday afternoon and if we're bbq-ing for us, how nice to have everyone round. By 5 oclock Richard and Nicola, and Lorraine and the gang were over.
Rich found his place straight away...
How about a nice picture of Rich and Nic? Richard can't resist the standard Hastings pose - I have loads of pictures of Liam like this! (obviously not like this with Nicola!)
Sort him out, will you?
That's better, I like seeing Richard do as he's told!

Lorraine and I like to live our lives through Nicola! She ALWAYS looks fantastic, she got a first class degree in Journalism and she's an editor at a local paper, hobnobbing with the rich and famous. Now she's applied for a job at a BIG celebrity magazine and is down to the last 5. I'm not sure if Lorraine and I are going to ba able to contain ourselves if she gets it!Of course, while Nicola looks immaculate everytime we see her, Lorraine and I don't look too bad ourselves!
Oh well, so long as everyone's happy!

0 comments: