Thursday 1 May 2008

Teaching Old Dogs New Tricks

Of course when I refer to the "Old Dog", I'm not referring to my beloved Grandma learning how to play the Nintendo DS, that would just be rude! I'm talking about the Nintendogs game that Megan was showing to said beloved Grandma! Interest comes and goes, but at the moment, Megan's favorite DS game is Nintendogs - playing with dogs, buying clothes for it and entering competitions to earn DS money! Surely this is a much better idea than buying a real dog - have you seen the weather this week? Its barely stopped raining - can you imagine having to take one out EVERYDAY in this weather? Despite not having a clue how to play it, we (Liam and I) love that Nintendogs fills the gap! I wonder if Grandma would have been as pleased to meet and greet, if Megan was showing her a real pooch!

0 comments: