Wednesday 9 April 2008

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles

I don't really get why you'd spend £35 to do it, but if Liam loves watching West Ham, its okay by me!

I asked Liam to take his camera last night so we could put his trip to...where do they play?...somewhere East London (I'm sorry Liam, I said you should have written this!) on the blog and he only came back with two photos - one from inside the West Ham stadium and one of a fox! Surely that says something about the game!?! Or is it just me that's obsessed with taking hundreds of pictures of everything we do!



Actually they did lose 0-1 to Portsmouth (I just had to look that up - don't think I actually asked who they were playing last night - sorry Liam) but he still enjoyed it!

Go the Hammers!! (or something like that! Don't worry Dad, I'm crossing my fingers as I type!)

1 comments:

nutcracker said...

Well done that girl. Love you Ruth and it goes without saying you too Liam from Pat Jackson