Wednesday 30 April 2008

End of a night...

A great way to finish a Saturday night - I gate crashed a Meersbrook Mum's night out. Why did I only take 2 pictures? I don't know. I think they distracted me, but I did take 2 pictures of Ragi, Rachel and Becca. Unfortunately, Rachel didn't smile on one, and Becca and Ragi didn't smile on the other, although I do like Becca's pose!

Coincedentally, I've just downloaded a new toy (Photoshop) for a 30 day trial. This is VERY exciting for me (I know I need to get a life!) because of some tutorials I've seen on my new favorite web site Pioneer Woman! And Photoshop costs £600 so I'll never buy it! Anyway, here's today's trick! Two photos that weren't so good, merged into a better one! ...but don't look too closely!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats really impressive. Before your trial runs out can you airbrush me to a size 10 and get rid of my wrinkles and grey hair? (I know its only a computer gizmo and not a miracle worker)