Monday 28 July 2008

Scarey Robots

We sped to Basildon for the pound cinema and got there too late - all the tickets were sold out (our fault for stopping at the co-op to get supplies!). Luckily for us, a giant robot was scheduled to appear at the cinema! It was amazing! It rolled in on the back of a trolley and then leaped off and marched around, intimidating small children and chatting up pretty girls!

Leah sobbed when it marched towards her but Megan stood her ground and loved it when the robot told her he liked her!Sam was satisfied just to hide behind me most of the time, until Liam took Leah outside and then he jumped at the chance to join them! I don't blame him, at one point the robot marched towards me and I nearly fell over an advertising board in my haste to back away! Megan is definitely the one to protect us if ever the robots try and take over the world!

0 comments: