Friday 4 July 2008

Best Actress 2008

I post these photos with continued feelings of guilt and disappointment...

Despite knowing the date of the Romford Stake Roadshow...I forgot...AND, in my defence, Delores didn't remind us!
It was during a particularly scatty month where I also missed Megan's Spanish themed school dinner and also got the date of a family weekend away wrong so that we almost turned up a week early.
It wasn't until someone at church mentioned that she'd been to see her brother in the Romford Stake Roadshow and did I know that someone called "Hastings" had won best actress award, that I realised what a terrible mistake I'd made.
Not only had I been looking forward to see Delores perform, but I also thought it was important to show the kids that someone in our family is a performer, 'cause they're never gonna see me and Liam in a roadshow! But in a few years, I'm going to expect them to take part!
Anyway, it was our loss and at last I've got some photos of what went on! I'm REALLY not sure about Delores' hair - anything in the name of her art, I suppose! And if you want to win the Best Actress award, this is what you have to do!

Sometimes people do a search on Google and come across our blog instead of what they really want to research. Like they might put into Google "care of basil plants" and it leads to our basil / cricket debate which would have been no use to them in the care of their basil!

I wonder if anyone will do a search for "Best Actress award", and end up with pictures of Delores with HUGE hair instead of pictures of Meryl Streep and Helen Mirren! She deserves to be on the list with them!

0 comments: