Friday 6 June 2008

Feeling Better

Looks like Leah's feeling better!

This is her first meal for two days so it seems like she'll be better for her party on Saturday.
If if you're wondering why she has a plaster on her head, its covering a 3 day old cut. She banged her head on the worksurface in the kitchen 3 days ago. Mum couldn't find any plasters (I was out - mum was the responsible adult, tut tut!) and actually, it didn't need one. I don't like plasters which is why she couldn't find any - I'd rather the air got to it and dried it up.
Today we visited Auntie Lorraine for a birthday party planning meeting. She took Leah off to the kitchen to get her a drink, and Leah came back with a massive plaster on her little forehead, even though the cut is almost healed up! I think my kids could persuade Lorraine to do anything. She didn't get a plaster from Nanny, she didn't get a plaster from me, but she knew Lorraine was a sure bet!
Let's see if Lorraine is still the golden girl tomorrow when I have to rip it off!

0 comments: