Wednesday 13 August 2008

Craft Day

When Laura and Jim were on their way here on Sunday, Sam was sat for the afternoon with a pen and paper in his hand, waiting for Laura to arrive and start drawing for him. Leah and Sam both brought the picture she'd drawn for them downstairs to greet her and they were all amazed when she did start drawing, on demand - they'd tell her, and she'd draw it! Imagine that!

So when Jim and Frances went to London for the day, and the weather in Danbury was awful, that else could the rest of us do but have a craft day!

Laura was keen to see my Cricut Machine, and I was keen to show it off! So while Laura and I huddled round the Cricut end of the table, the 4 kids huddled round the lollipop stick-glue-sequin-glitter end of the table.

I gave Laura a few sheets of paper and a cricut machine, and she knocked up a few christmas cards for me to reproduce in good time for Christmas!

Then an evening with Becks produced a few more!
She made it look easy - we'll see how I get on without her expertise!

0 comments: