Wednesday 12 March 2008

Martha Fever is Spreading!

This may have been me in the past, but no more! Martha's changed me! (stop heckling, Liam!)

There's definitely something inspiring about her - Delores only looked at the picture of the Martha Stewart book on our blog and then spent the morning rearranging her kitchen cupboards! Admittedly, when she rang me she was pulling her hair out 'cause her kitchen now looked like burglars had ransacked it and she was dreading an unexpected visitor catching her in that state! Thats by the by though, rearranging cupboards can only be a good thing!

And see Becks blog for her excitement!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its midnight and I'm well and truly cream crackered (nackered)
On the whole I am quite pleased with my efforts at spring overhauling I dont think that Martha would be too impressed.
I keep looking at your blog and if I am going to featured I'm definitely going have to to see a good plastic surgeon either that or commit Hari Kari the thing is that in my mind I actually think I look like Martha . Anyway your blog is great I love the latest pictures of Sam and Leah.