Wednesday 26 March 2008

Gardeners in training...

At the weekend, Dad talked me through our plans for the new vegetable plot that Liam has created in the garden. I went out with Megan and Leah tonight to plant our tomato seeds but realised a flaw in our plans - I haven't bought any tomato seeds yet (should have pinched some of Dads when he wasn't looking)! But we have got some herb and sunflower seeds, so we planted those instead.


I've not got a very good record with plants - this is the ONLY plant we have in our house - from mothers day - all others have died from neglect, and it seems this one is on its way to the compost heap too! But Megan assures me that she's taking on the responsibility of watering...we'll see! Don't think Alan Titchmarsh has anything to worry about yet!

0 comments: