Wednesday 5 March 2008

Ah, look how shiny this bowl is, look, look!

Megan is definitely Liam's daughter! She helped me with the washing up last night - I was washing she was drying. When she finished drying the first bowl, we had to stop and look at how shiny it was!

Megan: "Wow, its the MOST shiny bowl in whole world - have you ever seen such a shiny bowl, its amazing how shiny this bowl is now I've finished drying it!"

Bearing in mind there was a huge pile of washing up, I figured it was gonna be a long job if we had to admire each dish!

It reminded me of the rare occasions when Liam makes a spaghetti bolognaise - Liam groans in delight - he absolutely thinks his is the best spag bol he's EVER tasted! We have to spend the whole meal admiring the texture and taste!

Like father like daughter!

0 comments: