Monday 10 November 2008

No Particular Reason Party

She called it a "no particular reason party", but as I (well we) took Leanne crabbing and caught nearly a hundred crabs, Lorraine's feeling the pressure to maintain her title as "World's Best Auntie"!


I think she should have retitled it a "Trying to Outdo Ruth and Liam Party"! If only she would realise that she'll always win on the party front!

So Lorraine invited us over to have a party for no reason - can you believe she'd want to do a pass the parcel etc when there's no need? I just don't get that! I can make the simplest birthday party hard work so I don't understand why someone would have have one for no reason!?

But I think all our girls take after Lorraine, 'cause it doesn't take much to get them in the mood for a party!
They're also quite good at posing. You take a picture of 3...

...and another pops along......and another pops along!They're so good at posing 'cause they've got mums who can't take enugh photos for their blogs! We're a little obsessed!

So what do you do at a no particular reason party? A lot of this...

...a bit of this (only Vicky of course - the rest of us couldn't manage it!)...

...and you finish with a torchlit, pitch black play in the park.I think Lorraine is actually the best auntie in the world!

0 comments: